Dr. Sharen Bertrando
- Association of California School Administrators
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Computer-Using Educators
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Carr, J. & Bertrando, S.. (2012). Top 10 Instructional Strategies for Struggling Students. Leadership: Association of California School Administrators., Sept./Oct.: .
- Cathcart, M., Bertrando, S., & Deruvo, S. (2009). Infusing IEPs with Content. (Autumn): insert 1-4.
- Carr, J. & Bertrando,S.. (2012). Teaching English Language Learners and Students with Learning Difficulties in an Inclusive Classroom: A Guidebook for Teachers.
- Bertrando, S. L.. (2017). Rethinking workplace learning in the digital world: A case study of open badges.
- Bertrando, S. (2017). Thinking Strategically and Collaboratively before Considering an English Learner for Special Education Eligibility. Paper presented at the English Learner Leadership Conference, Santa Rosa, CA.
- Bertrando, S. (2014). Accessing the Common Core through Literacy Instruction. Paper presented at the State Performance Plan Annual Performance Report Meeting, Sacramento, CA.
- Bertrando, S. (2013). Meeting Arizona College and Career Ready Standards for Special Education Specialists. Lecture presented at the Arizona Department of Education, Phoenix, AZ.
- Bertrando, S. (2012). Transition Rich IEPs Aligned to the Common Core State Standards. Lecture presented at the WorkAbility Transition Services, San Diego, CA.
- Bertrando, S. (2012). English Learners and Students with Learning Difficulties Workshop. Lecture presented at the Yonkers Public Schools, Yonkers, NY.