Dr. Alba Diaz
- Diaz, A. L.. (2017). "Dead quetzal flying": The national Crisis of Un-accompanied minors. Atenea Network,
- Diaz, A. L.. (2016). The concept of resilience as a useful tool to engage policy makers, humanitarian and development aid professionals as well as local community members and leaders… PAHO, Universidades Promotoras de Salud, Mexico, Mexico (DF),
- Diaz, A. L.. (2016). Health Promotion and Direct experiences and lessons learnt from the Eradication of Dracunculiasis. Women in Leadership Positions,
- Diaz, A. L.. (2013). Diversity, Immigrants, and Health Education. Journal of the Worldwide Forum of Education and Culture, 5(1): 23.
- Diaz, A. L.. (n.d.). The Ulysses Syndrome: Migrants with Chronic and Multiple Stress Symptoms and the Role of Indigenous and Culturally Competent Community Health Workers. UNDP Human Development Report,
- Diaz, A. L.. (2018). Hearing and Responding to the voices of a particular immigrant experience: Un-accompanied Minors. Hawaii International Conference.
- Diaz, A. L.. (2019). El rol de Jardines en procesos de migracion: Rehabilitacion de Migrantes con sintomas de estres cronico y multiple (Sindome de Ulises) en California. European Journal of Mental Health and Migration.
- Diaz, A. L.. (2019). Immigration and the Ulysses Syndrome among Elders: Current crisis for countries that do not account for elder migration. International Gerontology Journal.