Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
National University in Woodland Hills is a WASC-accredited college. A college recognized for its small class sizes, easy access to faculty, and flexible schedules that include evening, weekend, and online education programs. National University offers year-round, open enrollment and accelerated coursework for pursuing higher learning, and is #1 in educating teachers in California.
To learn more about National University at the College of the Canyons University Center, click here.
Attend an information session at the Woodland Hills campus to learn about the Registered Nursing to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program at National University.
- Speak with an admissions advisor about the RN to BSN program
- Earn your BSN in two years or less
- State board & professionally accredited Nursing Department
- Graduates qualify for Public Health Nurse certification
- Bring in your transcripts for program pre-evaluation
- Financial aid available
RN to BSN Information Session Dates:
February 15th 6 - 7 p.m.
March 8th 6 - 7 p.m.
March 15th 6 - 7 p.m.
Woodland Hills CA Campus Video
Flash Player 9 is required to view the video.