The knowledge that you acquired outside the classroom is extremely valuable. At National University we have a process for turning this learning from professional experience into academic credit. You’ll enroll in a course that will teach you how to build an experiential learning portfolio that you can use to earn up to 22.5 course credits. You can earn your degree faster and save money!
There are many types of learning that can be evaluated with a portfolio:
- Work experience and job skills
- Employer training programs
- Military service
- Independent study
- Volunteer or community service
- Other training or skills
The following degree programs accept prior learning credits:
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
View our flyer to the right for more information.