Focus on research based effective teaching strategies for young children. Examines opportunities for integrating curriculum across content areas. Close attention paid to balancing standards and Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP). Addresses NCATE/NAEYC Advanced Standard 4, Teaching and Learning, Sub standard s 4B. 4c, and 4d.
- Evaluate effective instructional strategies that foster children’s learning both within and across content area.
- Analyze the use of intentional and differentiated instruction.
- Modify existing curriculum to accommodate a range of children’s learning levels and styles.
- Formulate an approach to instruction that supports the standards, DAP and a variety of learning levels and styles.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a variety of instructional strategies.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.