National University is offering a Master of Arts in Education with a Social Emotional Learning emphasis for Harmony and Inspire teachers, for a flat rate of $7,500. Designed for educators who are interested in advancement in educational fields the MAE program offers customized study in the development of professional competencies.
SEL Emphasis Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Evaluate social emotional learning theories and evidence-based practices.
- Self-reflect about own knowledge and skills of evidence-based practices.
- Create a full research proposal in the area of SEL to include research questions, literature review, methodology, and reflection.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA throughout program
- Complete program in 18 months – The 10-course program must be completed within 18 months of application to NU. Scholarship recipients who fail to complete all required coursework within 18 months will be charged the effective graduate tuition rate for all courses taken after the 18-month period.
- Participate in a Harmony online training module
- Click here to complete your application
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- Online options that give you the choice of taking classes at any time online.
- Regionally accredited* by the WASC Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest, private, nonprofit universities in California. With more than 175,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three colleges, the Sanford College of Education, the College of Professional Studies, and the College of Letters and Sciences, offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
* WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.