Fully-funded college tuition
for Amazon associates
Packaging A Quality Education
Amazon and National University just “packaged” a program that can deliver your associate or bachelor’s degree faster than you think — with your tuition, fees, and books covered through Career Choice.
Whether you’re just beginning your educational journey or transferring with prior credits, enrolling is easy. Choose from more than 40 dynamic, career-focused fields uniquely designed for working adults with accelerated four-week courses and online options. At NU, you can start classes sooner and finish your degree faster.
Take advantage of this opportunity to open doors to the future and earn your associate or bachelor’s degree tuition-free.
Finish Faster with Four-Week Courses
We’re proud to put our students first with four-week courses that work around your career and family obligations. A typical course can be completed in just one month, so you can gain career skills faster.
Free Tuition Through Amazon Career Choice
Selecting a university is a big decision. That’s why we offer three free classes during your first year. You’ll experience all that NU has to offer without tuition fees or obligation*.
*Associate and bachelor’s degree programs only. Books and other fees may apply.
Dedicated Advisors for Amazon Associates
Become a student at NU and you’ll forge a path to success with one-to-one support from dedicated advisors just for Amazon associates. They’re here to help and are committed to your educational journey every step of the way.
Guaranteed Academic and Career Services
Our support goes beyond academics. NU offers Amazon associates career and concierge services that include mentoring, career counseling, placement support, workshops, resume and cover letter assistance, and much more.
Dr. Michael R. Cunningham
Special Partner and Dependent Benefit
We know that others in your family may want to earn their degree as well, so we are providing up to a 40% discount for partners/spouses and dependents. Learn more.
3 Steps to Get Started
Complete the Enrollment Form
Enrolling is easy. We’re here to help and will walk you through the process.
Speak With an Enrollment Advisor
Amazon associates have dedicated NU advisors to provide one-to-one support.
About National University
For more than 50 years, National University has been impacting the lives of our students one person at a time. With more than 185,000 alumni around the world, and nearly 30,000 students enrolled annually, we have shown the impact higher education can make. Let us help you transform your life and set you on the path to new opportunities for success.
Contact an enrollment advisor today to learn more. Please call 1-855-456-9286.
Nadia L., Class of 2020
Find Your Program
By taking part in the Career Choice program, Amazon associates have the option of choosing from more than 40 career-driven, future-focused programs. Take four-week courses, one month at a time, or skip a month when you need to focus on work or family obligations.
Learn more about our most popular programs:
- Cyber-Security (NSA-Certified)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Use our Degree Finder to find the program that best fits your goals.
Median Time to Graduation
Median Time to Graduation
The National University Promise
At National University, students come first. Our innovative approach is driven by the needs of adult learners, and is backed by 50 years of success. With dedicated support services, mentorship opportunities, and a growing network of more than 185,000 alumni worldwide, NU prepares today’s workforce for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Guaranteed Career Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a look below and find answers to some of the most common questions.
- National University has a dedicated staff to assist you through your enrollment process. We are here to make the process as easy as possible by assisting in your choice and enrollment for a bachelor’s or associate program. Our advisors are available to you by phone, email, and online chat.
- For assistance with the Amazon voucher process, please go to amazoncareerchoice.com, which outlines the enrollment path details and exact steps that you need to take on the Amazon Career Choice site to sign up for their program.
- Career Choice is available to all full- and part-time blue badge employees, who have been employed for 90 days. This includes all hourly non-exempt FC, CS, corporate, AWS, Amazon Fresh Stores, Amazon Books, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go and certain retail and eligible subsidiary associates. Subsidiaries include: A9, A100, A2Z, Audible, Brilliance, ComiXology, CreateSpace, Fabric.com, Goodreads, Amazon Pharmacy, Shopbop, Woot.
- If you are not eligible for the program with Career Choice, National University provides another offer where you can receive 25% off your tuition. Please contact us at 1-855-456-9286 to learn more.
- Students can start courses utilizing the Career Choice program beginning in February 2022. There is a new start date every month. Take a look at our Calendar for all new start dates.
- Your Amazon Career Choice voucher must be completed and submitted prior to the course start date.
Students must apply before their first class start date. You can apply up to 90 days before your first course begins. Additionally, the last day to enroll and add courses for the same month is by the first day of the course. The voucher must be submitted, if not received, courses need to be dropped.
Connect with an Enrollment Advisor today at 1-855-456-9286, and they will work with you to have your current credits assessed for possible transfer into your program of interest.
- Nationally and regionally accredited course work is assessed for transfer credit.
- International college transcripts only required if they are being assessed for transfer credit.
- Get started today! There is a 90-day grace period for official transcript submission.
Terms & Conditions
By checking this box as my electronic signature and submitting this form by clicking the Request Info button above, I provide my express written consent to representatives of National University and National University System affiliates (City University of Seattle, Northcentral University and National University Virtual High School) to contact me about educational opportunities, and to send phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology, including automatic dialing system and pre-recorded and artificial voice messages – to the phone numbers (including cellular) and e-mail address(es) I have provided. I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete. I also understand that certain degree programs may not be available in all states. Message and data rates may apply.
*NU covers the tuition of your first three courses, then the Amazon annual tuition benefits start. If you stay within the annual tuition limits of the Amazon Career Choice program, then you will incur no tuition costs for the duration of your degree program. Amazon provides annual tuition assistance of up to $5,250 for full-time and $2,625 for part-time blue-badge associates. Speak with an Enrollment Advisor to help maximize your annual tuition benefit. Note: Your maximum tuition assistance resets each year. Any tuition amount that exceeds your annual Amazon Career Choice benefit balance will be your responsibility; should you exceed your annual tuition assistance, each course thereafter is only $700.