- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Information and Interventions for Effective Teaching
- Autism & Asperger's Disorder: Information & Effective Intervention Strategies
- Behavior is Language
- Child Abuse: Working with Abused & Neglected Children
- Drugs & Alcohol in Schools: Understanding Substance Use & Abuse
- Harassment, Bullying & Cyber-Intimidation in Schools
- Response to Intervention: Practical Information for the Classroom Teacher
- Traumatized Child: The Effects of Stress, Trauma & Violence on Student Learning
- Understanding Aggression: Coping with Aggressive Behavior in the Classroom
- Why DI?: An Introduction to Differentiated Instruction
- Certificate in Online Teaching (COT) Program
Choose from our Programs below
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.