Prepare for Your Career in Tech
Take the first step toward earning college credit!
National University has partnered with Sabio to support your career pathway in information technology management. Sabio is offering online Coding Bootcamp training that will prepare you for the workforce and to earn college credit toward completing your bachelor’s at National University. Coding is offered in the areas below. For detailed information on Sabio’s pricing (click here).
- Database Architecture – learn how to design and develop data-driven applications that scale with maximum user adoption.
- APIs and Tools – Google Maps, AWS, Sendgrid, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Trello, Slack, and just about anything you can imagine.
- Soft Skills – More than anything, software development is a team sport. Learn how to collaborate with others and deliver product successfully.
- Students will be able to apply key principles of systems analysis and design to selected business processes within the organization in order to implement effective information systems. (BSA — Business Systems Analysis)
- Students will be able to design and develop key database structures meeting selected business requirements for effective storage and retrieval of information. (DBM —Database Management)
- Students will be able to explain implementation, integration and maintenance for IT applications to support selected business processes. (INT — Integration)
- Students will be able to explain information systems security that will comply with key requirements of accepted industry standards to support and improve the security of an organization’s systems. (ISS — Information Systems Security)
- Students will be able to design and develop computer programs using standards promoted by the Association of Software Professionals (ASP) to promote the quality and effectiveness of programs. (PRG — Programming)
- Students will be able to design and develop a website using selected professional web design principles and standards to facilitate the professional appearance of an organization. (WEB — Web development)
The Full Stack program is designed to prepare students to learn all facets of developing web-based software and applications. This program is offered through a blend of online video conferencing during the week, and residential training. Students will be assessed based on the quality of completed projects, presentations to the class exhibiting their understanding of the subject matter, and one-on-one interviews with the Chief Academic Officer.
This course focuses on ensuring students are competent in developing cross-browser applications targeting both desktop and mobile clients. The following web languages will be covered:
- Asynchronous client side programming
Data stores are part of most applications. This course concentrates student efforts on relational database systems but also touches on other systems.
- Database Design and Architecture
- Key Table design considerations
- Query Structure and Optimization
- Stored Procedures
No development environment is complete without having a source control solution in place. This course covers the current popular providers and how to interact with them to facilitate daily activities. (Git & TFS)
- Synching local environments
- Merging conflicts
- Checking-in new code
- Shelving or submitting pull requests
- Overview of branching strategies
Development Environments, Platforms, Back-End Languages, and Tools
This course focuses on the following:
- Microsoft Sql Server 2018
- Microsoft Sql Azure – Cloud Implementation of a Relational Database
- Visual Studio 2018
- MS Sql Server Management Studio 2018
- .Net/C# / .Net Core
- Package Managers: Yarn and NPM
- Variety of Random Developer Tools
Other Computer Science
This course will cover:
- Big O
- Data Structures
- Algorithm Classification
Sabio is a Top Rated National Coding Bootcamp
- Course Report: Review Ratings of 4.85, Sabio Review Page
- SwitchUp: Review Rating of 4.65, Sabio Review Page
Earn college course credit with Bootcamp Training!
To sign up and learn more:
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites to joining?
We would like to have you complete a free online coding class.
What are the payment options?
We have two options:
We have set up a Financing option with Sabio partner Skills Fund.
- The application process is simple, but you must still apply for acceptance
- There is a deposit due upon registration when you sign up, followed by three low monthly payment plans of your choosing
- Your balance is due within 30 days of the start of your group. We are willing to work with you.
- All major credit cards are accepted.