Increase your knowledge of nursing and expand your career options with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing-RN Completion (RN to BSN). In today’s market, a nurse with a BSN has a competitive advantage with increased qualifications and career advancement options. Nurses who earn a BSN are also able to pursue other nursing career paths, including advanced education, administration, and teaching, that are not available to nurses without a bachelor’s degree.
The RN to BSN program offers four- and eight-week courses 100% online. You’ll gain a foundation for professional nursing practice at the baccalaureate level to expand your clinical knowledge and further develop your critical-thinking, communication, and therapeutic skills.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, and post-graduate APRN certificate are American Association of Colleges of Nursing AACN and Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education CCNE accredited programs.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop caring, therapeutic nursing relationships with individuals, families, groups, and populations.
- Provide safe, high quality, culturally competent, patient-centered nursing care for individuals across the life span in a variety of settings.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of nursing care quality and safety.
- Use nursing judgment to manage, prioritize, and delegate patient care in a variety of health care settings.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with patients and the interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate professional identity by incorporating established standards of practice within the legal and ethical framework of nursing.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Health and Human Services
“Our faculty members are nationally recognized across a broad spectrum of health profession disciplines and prepare students for success in the ever-evolving health care field.”School of Health and Human Services