Gain practical knowledge about starting, managing, operating and leading an integrated healthcare practice. Characteristics of successful leaders, methods of research and creating a realistic business will be explored. Develops communication and leadership skills. Essentials of marketing, financial management, insurance, and legal and operational aspects of managing and growing an integrative health practice will be discussed.
- Evaluate the requirements for starting, managing and growing an integrated healthcare practice.
- Create a successful business plan incorporating evidence-based strategies.
- Recognize the concepts and practices of marketing, finance, and operations in managing an integrative healthcare practice.
- Distinguish ethical principles, values and socially responsible management practices.
- Design a personal leadership plan utilizing best practices in leadership, team building, decision making, and communication.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Health and Human Services
“Our faculty members are nationally recognized across a broad spectrum of health profession disciplines and prepare students for success in the ever-evolving health care field.”School of Health and Human Services