Graduates are prepared for positions in the areas of (1) Client and Server Management, Administration, and Technical Support, (2) IT Project Management Associate, (3) Information Security Analyst, and (4) Network/Systems Administrator and Support Specialist. For further information regarding the Portfolio program, please contact email@example.com.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to set up a networking environment with proper user authentication to preserve user privacy and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan an integrated information technology system that involves applications to satisfy specific business needs and processes.
- Design, implement, manage and administer a secured network environment.
- Design, develop, administer, and support a relational database management system.
- Evaluate best practices in information technology management and security to enhance business processes.
- Describe ethical, professional, and legal challenges that confront an IT professional.
- Develop written documentation and presentations, individually and in collaborative environments, that provide solutions to information technology management challenges.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing