Review of structured, object oriented and event driven programming and data and procedural abstractions. Complex program development with advanced multi-threading and multiprocessing for parallel computing in multiple environments.
- Analyze problems to select the proper data structures for efficient solutions.
- Acquire knowledge to develop and execute Java programs in the PC or UNIX Environment.
- Use Java’s control structures, functions, arrays, strings, classes and exception handling.
- Understand the Object-oriented programming concepts and related issues.
- Understand Java Graphics, Java Graphical User Interface.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing