Focus on modern concepts and practical guidelines for leading people effectively and confidently towards challenging project and organizational objectives. The concepts behind dealing with diverse project teams, issues of delegation, empowerment, accountability, control, commitment, organizational linkages, alliances and intricacies of matrix management will be studied.
- Articulate the role of the HR discipline in formulating and implementing strategic business objectives and goals.
- Implement correct principles of EEO and employees relations to create an employment atmosphere of fairness and job-related standard.
- Analyze the methods for determining job content and job fit in successful work-flow models.
- Identify recruitment and selection methods designed to accurately meet the short-term and long-term staffing needs of the organization.
- Develop training systems to maximize employee and team work success.
- Evaluate employee performance correctly.
- Develop employee compensation and motivation plans to maximize successful job performance.
- Articulate the importance of and the components of a balanced compensation program that rewards positive employee behaviors.
- Apply correct principles of union-management relations.
- Analyze the challenges of applying HR policies and practices to a global workforce.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing