Focus on fundamentals of engineering project management and tools, in particular, Microsoft Project and provides guidelines for what project managers need to have in order to succeed. Introduction to project negotiation, project manager selection and project auditing and terminating.
- Describe Project Management Engineering Principles.
- Describe components of a typical Project Management System.
- Describe Project Manager and Roles, Project planning, implementation and termination concepts.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Microsoft Project 2002 Concepts and Tools, and Functions.
- Create and build tasks for new projects including planning, scheduling, and tracking various project activities.
- Demonstrate skills to manage projects on the Web.
- Customize Microsoft Project in managing small, medium, and large projects.
- Illustrate about other project tools such as Primavera.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing