This course covers major topics in wireless communication systems, including analysis of wireless communication system infrastructures, the cellular concept, and system design fundamentals. The course will study the impact of wireless system capacity due to radio propagation environment and interference conditions. Review of multiple access techniques for wireless communications and wireless networking practices will also be covered.
- Analyze modern wireless communication systems and its infrastructures.
- Apply concepts to design cellular systems.
- Contrast mobile radio propagation and multiple access techniques in wireless communication systems.
- Design wireless communication systems and its networking.
- Contrast the cellular systems and the Personal Communication System (PCS)
- Analyze the digital radio transmission and reception basic principles.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing