This graduate certificate is designed for individuals wishing to develop their knowledge and skills for integrating technology strategies in an Pre-K-12 educational or instructional teaching setting. The four-course certificate sequence will provide the students with hands-on activities to develop a portfolio of digital work. Students will develop technological competency with contemporary web tools and online systems.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Integrate interdisciplinary connection between evidence-based technologies for multimedia instruction.
- Use teaching strategies to accommodate learners in an online or blended environment.
- Participate in online community building and web-based interactive activities.
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of multimedia courseware and internet resource for use in instruction and delivery system.
- Examine the critical issues involved in designing effective distance educational programs.
- Design web-based courses using web page design authoring tools.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education