Dr. Zhonghe Wu
- American Educational Research Association
- Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- California Association of Mathematics Teacher Education
- California Mathematics Council
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Phi Delta Kappa
- International Group of the Psychology of Mathematics Education
- School Science and Mathematics Association
Honors and Awards
- 2013, Outstanding Service Award
- 2010, Excellent Scholarship Award
- 2010, Presidential Award
- 2009, Presidential Award
- 2008, Presidential Award
- 2007, Outstanding Service Recognition
- 2005, TI-Navigator Seed Grant from Texas Instrument
- Wu, Z. (2013). Influence of the Reformed Mathematics Textbooks on Student Achievement in China. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2: 310-323.
- An, S.. (2012). Enhancing mathematics teachers 'knowledge of students' thinking from assessing and analyzing misconceptions in homework. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 10: 717-753.
- Wu, Z. (2017). Role of educational policy in mathematical comparison study. Journal of Mathematics Education, 26(4): 34-37.
- Wu, Z., & An, S.. (2016). Addressing Challenges in Urban Teaching and Learning Math Using Model- Strategy-Application with Reasoning Approach in Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Classrooms. Journal of Urban Learning Teaching and Research, 12: 47-60.
- An. S. & Wu, Z.. (2015). Making international experiences accessible to in-service teachers through East meets West program. Journal of Urban Learning Teaching and Research, 11: 99-117.
- An. S. & Wu, Z.. (2015). Using the Model-Strategy-Application approach in developing pre-Service teachers' pedagogical content knowledge and assessing their progress. Academic Perspectives, 11: 17-37.
- An, S., Wu, Z., & An, S. A. (2015). Comparing U.S. and Chinese Teachers' Multidigit Division Knowledge. The First Sourcebook on Asian Research in Mathematics Education – 2 Volumes: China, Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and India,
- Wu, Z., & An, S.. (2014). Listen to students' voices: A case study of assessing perspective teachers' thinking in culturally and linguistically diverse classrooms. Academic Perspectives, 10: 58-70.
- An, S., & Wu, Z.. (2014). Using the Evidence-Based MSA Approach to Enhance Teacher Knowledge in Student Mathematics Learning and Assessment. Journal of Mathematics Education, 7(2): 108-129.
- An, S.. (2017). Teaching elementary and middle school mathematics using MSA approach: Model, Strategy, and Application, (3rd ed.).
- Wu, Z., An, S., & An, S. A.. (2013). Fathers' role in Chinese children's education. Father Involvement in Young Children's Lives.
- An, S. & Wu, Z.. (2008). Approaches to assessing students' thinking from analyzing errors in homework. Mathematics for every student: Responding to diversity, NCTM book series (Grade 6-8 volume)..
- Wu, Z. & An, S.. (2008). The professional development of mathematics knowledge for teaching. Teacher knowledge and practice in middle grades mathematics. 103-121.
- Wu, Z. & An, S.. (2007). Using alternative assessments to assess students' learning: Discussion of traditional and authentic assessments. Classroom assessment in mathematics education. 19-32.
- An, S., Kulm, G., Wu, Z., Ma, F. & Wang, L.. (2006). Impact Difference on Middle School Mathematics Teachers' Beliefs in the US and China. Mathematics education in different cultural traditions: A comparative study of East Asia and the West, The 13th ICMI Study.
- An. S, Wu, Z., & An. S. A.. (n.d.). Comparing U.S. and Chinese teachers' multidigit division knowledge. Teaching and Teacher Education.