Dr. Denise Tolbert
Dr. Denise Tolbert holds a Ph.D. in Educational Technology from the University of Northern Colorado. Her work and research are focused in the areas of Instructional Design and virtual learning environments.
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- GREEN Foundation
- Tolbert, D.T., Barral, A.M., Simmons, R., Tolbert, D.. (n.d.). Course Redesign of Online Non-Majors Biology: Analysis of Effects. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching,,
- Tolbert, D.T., Dickson-Deane, C., Tolbert, D., Mcmahon, C., & Funk, C.. (n.d.). Structuring and Resourcing your eLearning Unit.. Leading and Managing e-Learning: What the e-Learning Leader Needs to Know. A. Pina, V. Lowell, & R. Harris, (Eds.).
- Tolbert, D.T., Tolbert, D. & Gerston, A.. (2015). Project-Based Learning and Simulated Virtual Enterprises.. AECT International Conference Proceedings, November, 2015, Indianapolis, IN..
- Tolbert, D.T., Tolbert, D., Parker, R. Schilz, P.. (n.d.). ActNOW: Improving the Health Trends in the African American Community. ActNOW: Improving the Health Trends in the African American Community..