Dr. Denise Tolbert
Dr. Denise Tolbert holds a Ph.D. in Educational Technology from the University of Northern Colorado. Her work and research are focused in the areas of Instructional Design and virtual learning environments.
- Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- GREEN Foundation
- Barral, A.M., Simmons, R., Tolbert, D.. (n.d.). Course Redesign of Online Non-Majors Biology: Analysis of Effects. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching,, v9(1): .
- Dickson-Deane, C., Tolbert, D., Mcmahon, C., & Funk, C.. (n.d.). Structuring and Resourcing your eLearning Unit. Leading and Managing e-Learning: What the e-Learning Leader Needs to Know. A. Pina, V. Lowell, & R. Harris, (Eds.). 61-72.
- Tolbert, D. & Gerston, A.. (2015). Project-Based Learning and Simulated Virtual Enterprises. AECT International Conference Proceedings, November, 2015, Indianapolis, IN..
- Tolbert, D., Parker, R. Schilz, P.. (n.d.). ActNOW: Improving the Health Trends in the African American Community. ActNOW: Improving the Health Trends in the African American Community..
- Tolbert, D. (2017). Coding is Caring. Conference presented at the 2017 AECT Annual Conference, Jacksonville, FL.
- Tolbert, D. (2017). Documenting the Contributions, Impact, and Legacy of Minorities in Media. Conference presented at the 2017 AECT International Conference, Jacksonville, FL..
- Tolbert, D. (2017). Using Simulated Virtual enterprises to Reach 21st Century Skills. Conference presented at the 15th Annual Hawaii International Conference, Honolulu. HI.