An examination of technology used in classrooms with particular attention to maximizing available resources for communication and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders as well as assessing, planning and delivering instruction.
- integrate technology into lesson planning and delivery including assessment.
- use technology to modify curriculum and instruction in order to meet student needs.
- maintain school and/or district standards for acceptable use of technology.
- utilize available technology to demonstrate the ability to communicate with students, families and other stakeholders.
- demonstrate proficiency with use of software and hardware available in the schools where they serve.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.