TED 530B: Student Teaching II comprises the second half of a semester long Student Teaching experience. Candidates are placed with certified P12 Supervising Teachers. Candidates must successfully demonstrate competency in the six Teaching Performance Expectations (TPE) Domains. Grading is S or U.
- Integrate knowledge and abilities in making subject matter comprehensible to all P12 learners. (TPE Domain A)
- Integrate knowledge and abilities in assessing P12 student learning. (TPE Domain B)
- Integrate knowledge and abilities in engaging and supporting P12 students in learning. (TPE Domain C)
- Integrate knowledge and skills in planning and designing learning experiences for P12 students. (TPE Domain D)
- Integrate knowledge and skills in creating and maintaining effective learning environments for all P12 students. (TPE Domain E)
- Integrate knowledge and skills in developing as a professional educator. (TPE Domain F)
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education