Students in this course will learn how to integrate, differentiate, align and individualize instruction using technology and multimedia technologies.
- Integrate Best Practices in multimedia-interactive technology into standards-based lesson planning.
- Integrate the ten top web search engines in standards-based classroom learning.
- Design a multidisciplinary standards-based lesson using the Teach, Practice and Apply format using Best Practice strategies and multimedia-interactive technology.
- Design an information rich environment that differentiates instruction using web-based formats and digital learning modules.
- Design a project-based multidisciplinary lesson using electronic media.
- Complete a classroom e portfolio reflecting effective Best Practices integrating multimedia for content-based instruction.
- Utilize blogging to create learning networks.
- Understand 21st challenge-based learning.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.