State and program requirements for applying to clinical practice. Research and principles teachers who inspire all learners. Complex skills required electronic Showcase/portfolio focused on single subject credential and school experiences; teaching practices and beliefs; and continual growth and development. Grading is S, U or In Progress (IP).
- Apply a deeper understanding of becoming a transformative and inspired teacher acquired through integration of the content and pedagogical experiences acquired in ITL 526 and ITL 528.
- Evaluate the integrative electronic Showcase to reflect a deeper understanding and more complex perspectives of the professional development growth associated with continued ITL 526 and ITL 528 experiences, the Inspire(d) mindset and principles, Teaching Performance Expectations, pedagogical research in the designated single subject’s content area, key assignments, and teaching beliefs and practices.
- Analyze the effectiveness of experiences acquired during visits to a variety of the single subject classrooms for the designated content area and related observant and participatory practices used in ITL 526 and ITL 528.
- Students are expected to attend all class sessions, participate in all class activities, and complete assessment measures/assignments as scheduled.
- Students are expected to integrate internet resources, educational research and literature, and/or lecture concepts into all appropriate assignment requirements.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education