State and program requirements specific to Multiple Subject Credential. Research-based strategies, knowledge, and principles related to inspirational teaching. Electronic showcase/portfolio requirements for in-depth reflection. Grading is S, U or In Progress (IP).
- Apply a deeper understanding of becoming a transformative and inspired teacher as related to the integration of content and pedagogical practices acquired in ITL 510 and ITL 512.
- Create an integrative electronic Showcase/portfolio highlighting a professional development growth plan focused on a deepening understanding of the Inspire(d) framework, Teaching Performance Expectations, multiple subject pedagogical research and theories, key assignments, and an ongoing reflection about being an inspired teacher working with all learners.
- Analyze the effectiveness of experiences acquired during visits to a variety of the multiple subject classrooms and related observant and participatory practices used in ITL 510 and ITL 512.
- Students are expected to attend all class sessions, participate in all class activities, and complete assessment measures/assignments as scheduled.
- Students are expected to complete an assignment requiring four-hours in a K12 school/classroom and/or with one or more educators representing a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Students are expected to integrate textbooks, internet resources, educational research and literature, and/or lecture concepts into all appropriate assignment requirements.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education