Learners experience exploration and creation of media-based learning objects for onsite and online courses. Pedagogical foundations in digital media authoring tools invite learners to research, plan, create, and evaluate reusable learning objects in classroom curriculum. Special focus is given to creating shared content libraries and rich media for educational products.
- Utilize state-of-the-art software and hardware required to develop and use multimedia as part of an instructional system.
- Compose scholarly documents, from the perspective of instructional theory, the benefits that derive from incorporating sound, pictures, and video into instruction to students of varying learning styles.
- Produce constituent multimedia assets using various professional authoring tools.
- Discuss, through scholarly dialog, the effectiveness of different media in encouraging learning among students with different learning styles.
- Develop a reusable media based learning object though planning, implementation, and evaluation phases of design.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.