Dr. Suzanne Evans
- American Educational Studies Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Council for Exceptional Children
- International Reading Association
- 1992-06-01, Mild/Moderate Disabilities, IL
- 1992-06-01, Resource Specialist
- 1975-06-01, Standard Teaching Credential, State of Illinois, IL
- Evans, S. Doyle, T, & Gilbert, S.. (2017). Discovering their identity: Using gender nonconforming picture books in early education classrooms. Literacy Today, 20-21.
- Beyer, C. K., Brownson, S., & Evans, S.. (n.d.). Enhancing interactivity in online classes: A framework for enhancing instructor-student, student-student, and student-content engagement. International Journal of Learning, Teaching, and Educational Research, 16(5): 53-71.
- Evans, S. & Porter, S.. (n.d.). Millennial generational learning and leading: Traits, challenges and implications. Educational Leadership Through the Cycle of Change.
- Evans, S., Ferguson, M. & Thorsos, N.. (n.d.). Facilitating inclusive teaching with children's literature. Proceedings
for Global Conference on Education and Research (GLOCER) through the Association of North America
Higher Education International.
- Ferguson, M., Evans, S., Thorsos, N., Porter,S., Pacis, D., & Gilbreadth, J.. (n.d.). Using children's literature to facilitate inclusion in education around the world. Proceedings for the International Association of Special Educators (IASE).
- Evans, S. (2018). Facilitating inclusive teaching with children's literature. Conference presented at the Global
Conference on Education and Research (GLOCER) through the Association of North America Higher Education International, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Evans, S. (2018). Infusing multicultural principles into higher education lessons. Conference presented at the Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI.
- Evans, S. (2017). Engaging Readers through Exploration of Inclusive. Paper presented at the Association of Literacy Educators & Researchers.
- Evans, S. (2017). Lighten up! Using Laughter Yoga in the higher education classroom. Conference presented at the Women in Leadership Conference, La Jolla, CA.
- Evans, S. (2017). Acceptance through inclusive children's literature. Seminar presented at the International Literacy Association Conference, Orlando, FL.
Dr. Suzanne Evans
College: Sanford College of Education
Department: Special Education
Academic Program Director: Master of Arts in Special Education
Academic Program Director: Master of Science in Special Education
Torrey Pines South Campus