Dr. Penelope Keough
- California Association of Professors of Special Education
- Chinese American Scholars Association
- California Association on Teacher Education
- Delta Kappa Gamma – Delta Phi
- World Council for Curriculum and Instruction
Honors and Awards
- 2010, Distinguished Professor Award from Dean
- 2001, Teacher of the Month: Special Education Department
- 1969, Magna Cum Laude graduate
- 1965, Future Teachers of America, Scholarship award
- 1965, Bank of America Achievement Award: Liberal Arts
- Dickenson, P., Keough, P., & Courduff, J.. (2017). Preparing Pre-Service Teachers for the Inclusive Classroom.
- Pacis, D., Keough, P. Sytsma, C.. (2016). A Review of Grade Appeals Informing Productivity and Efficiency in Teaching. Increasing Productivity and Efficiency in Online T. 64-82.
- Keough, P. & Pacis, D.. (2016). Best Practices Implementing Special Education Curriculum and Common Core State Standards using UDL. Increasing Productivity and Efficiency in Online T. 107-123.
- Keough, P. D.. (2005). Factors in the Family and School Affecting Children's Qualification for Special Education Services. California School of Professional Psychology: Proq.
- Keough, Et Al.. (n.d.). Educational Achievement and Satisfaction through Generations. International Journal of Business and Social Scien, 3(21): 57-62.
- Keough, P. (2018-07-01). Ethical Problem Solving and Decision Making. Conference presented at the World Council on Curriculum and Instruction, Rome, Italy.
- Keough, P. (2018-01-04). A Heuristic Model for Clinical Practice Supervision at a Private Non-Profit University. Conference presented at the Hawaiian International Education Conference, Honolulu, HI.
- Keough, P. (2017-01-01). U.S. Media's Impact on Children During an Election Year. Conference presented at the Hawaiian International Education Conference, Honolulu, HI.
- Keough, P. (2015-04-01). Faculty Perceptions of Teaching and Advising as it Relates to University Expectations. Paper presented at the Society of Professors of Education, Chicago, Illinois.
- Keough, P. (2013-01-01). Educational Justice for Students with Disabilities: Are African American Males Served Properly?. Paper presented at the , Redlands, California.