Dr. Joy Kutaka-Kennedy
- American Educational Research Association
- California Association of Professors of Special Education
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2017). Streaming videos, augmented reality, and virtual reality as experiential learning: What does the brain think?. Tenth International Conference on Brain Informatic.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2017). Opening Keynote Paper: The intersection of generational differences and technological innovations: Implications for the future of education. IABC, IEC (International Education Conference) & I. 329.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2017). Online supervision of teachers in the expanding K-12 online teaching world. Proceedings of the 28th International Academic Con.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2016). Brave new world in education: Upcoming trends in teaching and learning. Paper presented at Clute Institute International E.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2014). A proposed model to increase creativity, collaboration and accountability in the online classroom. International Journal of Information and Education, 5(11): 873-876.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J.. (2012). Collaboration with Paraprofessionals. 78-87.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J. (2018). Adapting to Change in Today's Technological landscape of Higher Education. Conference presented at the Keynote, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J. (2017). New possibilities in higher education at the nexus of generational change and. Conference presented at the International Conference on Education, Technology and Computers/Keynote, Barcelona, Spain.
- Kutaka-Kennedy, J. (2017). Streaming videos, augmented reality, and virtual reality as experiential learning. Paper presented at the International Conference on Brain Informatics, Beijing, China.