Dr. David Rago
- American Council on Rural Special Education
- Association of North America Higher Education International
- California Association of Professors of Special Education
- California Association on Teacher Education
- Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education
- Rago, D.. (2017). Teaching writing to low socio-economic students with learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorder. P. Dickenson & P. Keough (Eds.), Preparing preserv.
- Rago, D.. (2016). Struggling writers: 3 signs and 3 supporting strategies. Kappa Delta Pi: New Teacher Advocate, 14-15.
- Rago, D.. (n.d.). Using Technology to Support the Writing of Students with Learning Disabilities. Proceedings of Society for Information Technology, 2985-2987.
- Rago, D.. (n.d.). Using a cultural lens to examine why all students are not exposed to explicit instruction in writing and learning strategy instruction. Proceedings of the Association of North America Hi,
- Rago, D. (2018-04-01). Using a Cultural Lens to Examine Why All Students Are Not Exposed to Explicit Instruction in Writing and Learning Strategy Instruction. Paper presented at the Global Conference on Education and Research, Las Vegas, NV.
- Rago, D. (2018-03-01). The Cognitive Effects of Poverty on Rural Special Education Students and Strategies That Improve Outcomes. Conference presented at the American Council on Rural Special Education, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Rago, D. (2017-06-01). How I Learned to Connect with My Students While I Tried to Connect My Students to the Online Classroom. Conference presented at the World Conference on Educational Media, Washington, D.C..
- Rago, D. (2017-03-01). How to Mend the Gap between Policy and Practice for the Purpose of Preparing Teachers and Improving Student Writing Outcomes. Conference presented at the California Council on Teacher Education, Sacramento, CA.
- Rago, D. (2016-03-01). An Examination of Evidence-Based and Brain-Based Methods for Teaching Writing to Rural Students with Disabilities. Conference presented at the American Council on Rural Special Education National Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.