The last course in the Level II Credential program. Presentation of the electronic portfolio to the University Supervisor and District Support Provider and submission of the culminating activity project, initiated in EXC655A, are included. Grading is S or U only.
- Display a Candidate Induction Plan, jointly developed by the student, the District Support Provider and the University Supervisor.
- Demonstrate competence with the use of an electronic portfolio.
- Articulate and initiate plans for approved non-university professional development activities.
- Demonstrate completion of an individualized action research project.
- Demonstrate skills in consultation and co-teaching.
- Demonstrate an awareness of district special education procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate completion of a reflective log of activities.
Why Choose National University?
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.