The first course in the Level II credential program. An Individual Induction Plan, a culminating activity project, a candidate planning guide and electronic portfolio activities are initiated. Grading is S or U only.
- Display a Candidate Induction Plan, jointly developed by the student, the District Support Provider and the University Supervisor.
- Demonstrate competence with the use of an electronic portfolio.
- Articulate and finalize plans for approved non-university professional development activities.
- Demonstrate initiation and completion of an individualized action research project.
- Demonstrate skills in consultation and co-teaching.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education