Administrative perspective on using instructional technology. Methods of using technology to improve administrative functions, including generating and analyzing instructional data, using data to improve instruction, and analyzing legal and ethical issues surrounding educational technology.
- Analyze instructional technology information needs.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple measures of student learning and relevant qualitative indicators.
- Use data and technological applications, to design, develop, implement, manage, support, and evaluate strategies to improve student achievement.
- Assist others through professional staff development in embracing the use of technological tools to manage and evaluate instructional programs.
- Use technology to foster effective and timely communication with the school community.
- Use data and technological applications, to design, develop, implement, manage, support, evaluate, and improve instructional programs and to drive staff professional development.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education