Candidates will review and modify induction plan as needed. Critical issues that will be addressed are building and sustaining a vision and mission, operation management, internal and external communications, implementation of a technology plan, and budget management. Course is S/U grading basis only. This course is four months in length.
- Assess the implementation of the vision and mission at the school or district.
- Analyze organizational management of the many aspects of the candidate’s school or district as it relates to meeting students’ instructional needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external communication in the school or district.
- Assess the implementation of your school or district’s technology plan.
- Analyze district level budget procedures as related to your school.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Sanford College of Education
“Our goal is to deliver high quality educator preparation programs that feature social-emotional learning and evolve inspiring professionals who have positive impact in PK-12 school settings.”Sanford College of Education