The theories, principles, and concepts related to leadership, administration, and management applied to education. Application and implications of theory for the instructional leader and education-related manager. Nevada, only.
- Facilitate the development of a shared vision for the achievement of all students based upon data from multiple measures of student learning and relevant qualitative indicators.
- Communicate a shared vision, based on the school’s mission, to all stakeholders.
- Evaluate the influences of diversity in improving teaching and learning.
- Identify and address any barriers to accomplishing the vision.
- Design school programs and activities that are integrated, articulated through the grades, and consistent with the school vision.
- Plan for sufficient resources, including technology, that can implement and attain the vision for all students and all subgroups of students.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.