Overview of Student Services and Enrollment Management in Higher Education institutions. Practical advice and theoretical frameworks to inform planning and problem solving are explored. Professional practice is summarized in the areas of students, human resources, interpersonal dynamics, skills and competencies, and services offered.
- Examine the role that Student Services and Enrollment Management administrators play in institutions of higher education.
- Explore the basic departments that constitute the Student Services and Enrollment Management Divisions functioning within the college or university.
- Analyze current issues specific to Student Services and Enrollment Management within the institution.
- Evaluate the role of Technology and Institutional Research in the Student Services and Enrollment Management Planning process.
- Predict future trends in Student Services and Enrollment Management from both an institutional and student prospective.
- Analyze the Standards of Professional Practice within the Student Services and Enrollment Management disciplines as they pertain to practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.