This course examines theory and practice regarding resistance to and acceptance of change initiatives, including the impact on organizational culture. Learn to initiate and implement change in organizations through problem-solving experiences and exercises.
- Analyze current factors associated with organizational change.
- Evaluate the efficacy of change strategies in problem solving situations.
- Evaluate the impact of change factors on ethical decision-making.
- Evaluate potential change factors in strategic planning.
- Assess the impact of change initiatives on organizational culture.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.