Students work in teams or as individuals under the guidance of an assigned faculty advisor. Students gather intelligence and then create a strategic Mobile Marketing/Social Media Plan for an existing or new company. Students present their plans in both written and oral forms to faculty, industry experts and classmates. Presentations include how to implement and evaluate their plan#8217;s effectiveness for products or services in a global marketplace.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of integrating mobile marketing and social media with on and offline marketing.
- Integrate the 3 C’s: Communication, Content, and Commerce using current cases in mobile marketing and social media.
- Design mobile marketing and social media plans in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Analyze differences in global vs. local mobile marketing and social media.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of mobile marketing and social media concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management