Mastering business using social media is about sustaining relationships with customers and tracking them throughout the supply chain. Customer Relationship Management and the three M#8217;s will be covered: Monitoring, Measurement, Metrics. Case studies will be used throughout the course to illustrate the mastery of the subject.
- Analyze how social media shapes businesses marketing products and services.
- Evaluate social media strategies in relation to current legal and ethical standards of practice.
- Develop a plan using social media that tracks of customer relationship and retention value.
- Assess the three M’s: Monitoring, Measurement and Metrics as used in social media.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of social media concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management