An introduction to the interactive methods of marketing using a digital platform including social media, web-based and advanced global marketing techniques.
- Discuss the impact of the Internet on direct marketing.
- Identify with the key elements of an effective direct mail campaign for a segmented population.
- Describe the role of telemarketing in direct marketing.
- Design and implement a direct marketing campaign.
- Identify the current legal and ethical standards related to the practice of direct marketing domestically and globally.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use on-line resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
- Explain how electronic marketing affects the elements of the marketing mix, i.e. product, place, price and promotion.
- Discover how businesses create and use customer relationships to determine value through electronic marketing.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management