Introduction to strategies for leadership to enhance the integration of functions into the overall mission and vision of the organization. Assessing the relationships between organizational structure and the impact on the culture and norms of the organization will be analyzed.
- Compare and contrast organizational roles, functions and the development of organizational culture.
- Identify and evaluate the leadership styles or approaches that are most effective in different types of organizations.
- Analyze and evaluate aspects of leadership in organizational culture.
- Evaluate ethical concerns in the practice of leadership within groups, teams and organizations during reorganization.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of major leadership concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to use online resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management