A comprehensive management/practitioner-level overview and appraisal of current practices, trends, and applied theory in the era of strategic alignment between employees, jobs, systems, technology, policies, procedures, training, and organizational development. Students will evaluate and analyze theory as it relates to practical application in the workplace.
- Assess organizational recruiting needs.
- Specify the needs of a vacant position.
- Develop effective recruiting plans.
- Select and employ appropriate placement criteria and methods.
- Identify the various positive and negative effects and legalities of the various techniques and methods employed in the process, including the effects of societal multiculturalism and diversity.
- Identify the critical elements of employee familiarization and orientation and processes.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management