Students are expected to identify a problem and develop a solution using analytical methods. Students are required to utilize data and apply the appropriate analytical model. Grading will be H, S, and U only. Eligible for In Progress (IP). This is a two month project course.
- Outline a relevant problem related to the theory or practice of business.
- Appraise a business problem and provide thorough solution from literature review.
- Formulate a data-driven solution to a business related problem.
- Produce a data driven solution using analysis of business data.
- Present a professional quality oral presentation describing an analytic solution relevant to a business problem.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management