Every step of online transactions should be considered with security in mind. Accessing the organizations’ data requires operators to apply the proper security and privacy while the data is stored, transmitted, accessed and when it is worked on. Work with confidential data involves strong ethical practices to be aware of security breaches and how to mitigate threats.
- Analyze ethical ways to protect data files, analytical information, and processes.
- Appraise factors and variables that cause breach of security and privacy of data.
- Analyze case studies on ethical and unethical situations.
- Apply the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of data, information, and management methods and technologies.
- Assess risks and apply laws, regulations, and policies.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management