This course introduces business analytics models and data in order to be used in marketing, SCM, performance management and financial management. Information Systems in organizations supports professionals scientifically to find valuable patterns from mass amount of transactions from the internal and external data. Using digitized data to derive on methodical decision-making supports the prediction of future growth and competitive advantage. Emphasis will be centered on specific models and methodologies in data collection, normalization and analysis.
- Formulate rational to describe the application of business analytics at the strategic and operational levels of an enterprise.
- Evaluate managerial support systems for decision making through advanced analytical techniques to gain expertise on problem-solving.
- Assess the business and data components required for inclusion into system design to formulate the architecture requisite for real-time decision-making.
- Differentiate database and data warehousing components in business analytics utilization.
- Apply techniques for column, table, and cross-table data profiling.
- Develop business analytics solutions to solve organizational problems.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management