Survey of the principal information systems applications and how business decisions are facilitated by these applications, including information as a competitive resource. Also covered are supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, and knowledge management. Topics are approached from a systems standpoint, emphasizing effective managerial use of such systems.
- Synthesize the use of information to aid in making effective decisions.
- Integrate the benefits of enterprise-wide systems for the organization.
- Appraise the value of enterprise resource planning for the business.
- Integrate the use of enterprise-wide systems in the daily operations of the organization.
- Assess the fundamentals of supply chain management.
- Analyze the different models developed for supply chain systems.
- Integrate the use of these topics into the solution of cases that simulate real-world companies.
Why Choose National University?
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management