Valuation is designed to explain the theories of valuing a corporation. Topics include: foundations of value, core valuation techniques, how to create value, estimating continuing value, valuing multinational companies, and cross-border and emerging markets valuation.
- Describe the concept of valuation and the role of the Value Manager.
- Discuss the fundamental principles of value creation.
- Compare and contrast the relationship between valuation and stock market.
- Discuss the framework for valuation.
- Analyze company’s historical performance.
- Estimate continuing value.
- Understand performance measurement and management.
- Discuss how to create value through divestitures.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Business and Management
“Our business and management programs equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to lead their organizations and stay competitive in the job marketplace.”School of Business and Management