Dr. Leslie Pollard
Tom Pollard is a Professor in the Department of Social Sciences at National University, where he teaches history and sociology courses. He has published seven books in popular culture studies and collaborated on several historical television documentaries. He is an active participant in professional organizations and advises various community organizations.
- Pollard, L. (2016). Loving Vampires: Our Undead Obsession.
- Carl Boggs And Tom Pollard,. (2016). The Hollywood War Machine: US Militarism and Popular Culture, Second edition.
- Pollard, L. (2011). Hollywood 9/11 Superheroes, Supervillains, and Super Disasters.
- Pollard, L. (2009). Sex and Violence: The Hollywood Censorship Wars.
- Carl Boggs And Tom Pollard.. (2003). A World in Chaos: Social Crisis and the Rise of Postmodern Cinema.
- Pollard, L. (2009). Hollywood 9/11: Time of Crisis. in Mathew Morgan, ed. The Impact of 9/11 on the Media, Arts, and Entertainment: The Day That Everything Changed?.
- Pollard, L. (2017). Edna's Bloodline.
- Pollard, L. (2012). Aftermeth.