Dr. Henry Venter
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning.
- National Science Association
- World Association for Person Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Western Psychological Association
- Venter, H. (2018). Training for Hope: Redefining Graduate Clinical Counselling Training by Incorporating the Bio-Psycho-Social Model and the Recovery Concept in the Curriculum. Journal of the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the 21st Century.,
- Venter H & Venter C.. (2017). The Spiritual Treatment Philosophy of Integrated Person-Centered and Existential Therapy (IPCE). Journal of the International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology,
- Venter, H. (2016). Self-Transcendence: Maslow's Answer to Cultural Closeness. Journal of Innovation Management, 4(4): .
- Venter, H. (2015). Validating the Integrated Person Centered and Existential Therapy Model (IPCE) for the Treatment of Combat Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences and Humanities, 3(10): 15-23.
- Venter, H. (2014). Barriers to psychiatric care among military and veterans populations in the US: The effect of stigma and prejudice on psychological and pharmacological treatment. The International Journal of Advances in Psychology, 3(1): .
- Venter, H. (2014). Work Performance and Satisfaction in Organizations: The Optimal Functioning Critical Set. Change Management: An International Journal, 13(3): 1-9.
- Venter, H. & Venter C.. (2015). Globalization and the New World Citizen: Maslow's Level of Self Transcendence. Globalization and Responsibility: Challenges and Opportunities. Ed. Stefan Litz..
- Venter, H. (2018). The Mental-health crisis among migrants and refugees: The value of an integrated existential treatment approach. World Psychiatric Association Epidemiology and Public Health Section International Conference: Emerging mental health challenges across the globe. Columbia University, NY, May 2018..