Dr. Henry Venter
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning.
- National Science Association
- World Association for Person Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Western Psychological Assoc
- Venter, H.V., (2018). Training for Hope: Redefining Graduate Clinical Counselling Training by Incorporating the Bio-Psycho-Social Model and the Recovery Concept in the Curriculum. Journal of the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the 21st Century.,
- Venter, H.V., Venter H & Venter C.. (2017). The Spiritual Treatment Philosophy of Integrated Person-Centered and Existential Therapy (IPCE). Journal of the International Conference on Spirituality and Psychology,
- Venter, H.V., (2016). Self-Transcendence: Maslow's Answer to Cultural Closeness. Journal of Innovation Management,
- Venter, H.V., (2015). Validating the Integrated Person Centered and Existential Therapy Model (IPCE) for the Treatment of Combat Veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences and Humanities,
- Venter, H.V., (2014). Barriers to psychiatric care among military and veterans populations in the US: The effect of stigma and prejudice on psychological and pharmacological treatment. The International Journal of Advances in Psychology,
- Venter, H.V., (2014). Work Performance and Satisfaction in Organizations: The Optimal Functioning Critical Set. Change Management: An International Journal,
- Venter, H.V., Venter, H. & Venter C.. (2015). Globalization and the New World Citizen: Maslow's Level of Self Transcendence. Globalization and Responsibility: Challenges and Opportunities. Ed. Stefan Litz..
- Venter, H.V., (2018). The Mental-health crisis among migrants and refugees: The value of an integrated existential treatment approach.. World Psychiatric Association Epidemiology and Public Health Section International Conference: Emerging mental health challenges across the globe. Columbia University, NY, May 2018..