Focuses on the development and production of a completed business plan for the purpose of starting a consulting business practice. Students will examine relevant issues such as vision, mission, marketing, profitability, technology, legal, and operational management. Covers ideas and tangible tools to develop a successful practice in today’s business world.
- Design a Performance Psychology business plan.
- Evaluate target markets and potential competition in consulting.
- Assess the potential legal, professional, and operational risks of a consulting practice.
- Evaluate strategic information technology relevant to the practice of a Performance Psychology consulting practice.
- Address potential ethical business delivery issues pertinent to a consulting practice.
- Create a plan for branding, marketing and daily operations of a consulting practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences