Computer Apps in Psychology
A survey of the uses of computers in psychology, including the application of computers in psychological research and the analysis of statistical packages for the social sciences. Also considers computer-aided instruction. Lecture and laboratory format.
- Input data and produce a graphic representation output.
- Produce an analysis of data with headings for data columns.
- Produce an analysis of data using t tests.
- Produce an analysis of data using Chi-squared tests.
- Produce an analysis of data using analysis of variance (F tests).
- Produce an analysis of data using non-parametric tests.
- Produce an analysis of data using correlation and regression.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences